A few weeks ago I read & loved Andrea's birthday post, so I felt inspired to do one too!
Today, as I turn 32, I wanted to share 32 things about me!
- I am addicted to coffee...especially Dunkin Donuts iced coffee with extra cream and extra sugar. (SUPER healthy).
- I'm a very picky eater. It's mostly a texture thing for me, and apparently it's hereditary because my grandpa was the same way with the same foods like onions!
- My favorite color is ORANGE! #govols
- I know football better than most boys. I blame living in SEC-country for that!
- I always wanted a big family, and I love being out-numbered!
- I learned to play the clarinet in middle school, but secretly I wanted to take piano lessons.
- I wanted to be Aurora or Belle when I was growing up.
- Boys bands were so my JAM! NSYNC, BSB, & NKOTB will always have a huge piece of my heart!
- I love back-to-school shopping.
- I once broke into my car with 2 eyeliner pencils at a track meet. #macgyver
- When I was pregnant with Nataleigh, I memorized British royal family trees!
- I have only told one man that I loved him, and then I married him.
- I took 2 years of Spanish in high school, and tested out of it when I got to college. I, however, wanted to continue to study French, and I still love the French language!
- Cookie cakes from the Great American Cookie company & my grandmother's Red Velvet Cake are my desserts ever.
- Laundry is my favorite chore. I love stain-treating, washing, drying, folding, and putting the clothes away.
- I call my Jo Helen daily, and she is still my best friend!
- I'm severely allergic horses.
- I could eat pizza every night, but I hate cooking the same things every week.
- I dream of Paris, Berlin, Vienna, London, and so many other places full of history!
- Housewives, any & all, are my favorite reality shows.
- I could pack up and move at any minute. I love the idea of a fresh start & a new adventure!
- Fixer Upper makes me want to move to Waco, like yesterday.
- I am super good @ Wheel of Fortune, and my husband HATES watching it with me!
- Pedicures may be the greatest thing ever.
- I have a super love/hate relationship with my mini-van.
- I lack artistic ability, and I'm super envious of people who are artistic. Teach me your ways!
- I love to drive, and I'm a terrible passenger.
- I am that mom that is yelling & cheering like crazy. Stephen, at 9, has already had the talk with me, but I can't help it.
- As a kid, I was the kid who was sent home from fishing at my Poppy's farm for talking too much. Then I had to walk up that big ole hill by myself, so now I hate, loathe, despise fishing in general.
- I'm a slight, okay a major, germaphobe, and I break out my sanitizer all the time!
- Tulips over roses any day of the week and twice on Sundays!
- I am so stinking scared of bugs...every kind of bug!!!
I love my birthday, and I am so thankful for every birthday that God gives me.
I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 32!!
That's how that song goes, right T. Swift!!