So Happy Wednesday!!
I had big plans to have finished this post last night, but I got sucked into watching my beloved Vols beat Missouri last night. I just kept thinking that if I stopped watching for a second that we would somehow manage to lose..HA! Then I had the normal morning shuffle this morning, so now I am just sitting down to finish this post.
Today I'm sharing my goals for February as well as reflecting on the goals I set for January HERE!
Last month, I shared these goals...
1. Drink no soft drinks: I only broke this once when I had the stomach bug. The only thing I wanted was a Sprite, so I got one! I liked this so much that I've continued to be soft drink free in February, and my kiddos are joining me this month!
2. Read 2 books: I read one book, but I had all the plans for completing it. I added it to my February list, and I'm finishing it this month!
3. Organize and work ahead on blog post: Did this...with the exception of my family's bout with the stomach bug, I stayed pretty ahead last month. I have February planned, and I've started plotting out posts for March. Working smarter, not harder!
Now for February goals...
1. Read 2 books: I have my two books ready-to-go. Now I just have to do it!
2. 30 minutes of intentional walking/moving around is going where I'm starting. Hoping to add a particular number of steps to my walking next month. This month is for gauging a semi-accurate level of walking.
3. Start making Summer plans: We've already gotten one of our trips completely planned, but I still have another one on the tentative schedule. Also, I'm looking into some summer camps for the kids to enjoy!
Well there you go!
I feel like I was semi-successful when I look back at my January goals. I had some missteps, but overall I came out of January ready to set more goals.
What goals are you all busy making for yourself and your family!?