Can y'all believe that it is March already?!
Whoa 2019 is F L Y I N G by, and I just blinked and February was gone!
I'm trying to be a little more accountable with my monthly/yearly goals, so let's look back at my February goals!
1. I did it y'all! I read two books this month.
Carson & I finished this one earlier last month, and he loved it. It's one of my favorite books too, and it's just the sweetest little story.
And I finally jumped on the bandwagon, and I read this gem. So eye-opening, and I loved it. I could relate to so much, and I really think it's a great read for all moms, wives, and women. It's so great to feel like you have that friend in your corner rooting you on!
I underlined & jotted so many notes in the margins of this one!
2. Totally didn't walk a single day intentionally, and I'll be totally honest about this one. The weather in Tennessee has stunk it up big time, and I had zero motivation to be anywhere near outside!
Seriously we set some major records for rainfall in a single month this February. It felt like it rained, and not just any rain..down-poured every single day in February! It was a total mess, and I had no motivation to even look outside! We are still dealing with major disasters from the flooding, and it will impact our region for a while. Entire roads were washed away! Crazy!
3. We've booked our vacation spot for May/June, and we are looking into one more trip in July!
Beach living is the life for us!!
Now let's get into this month's goals!
1. I like to hit snooze like 10 times before I actually wake up. I'm setting my alarm a little earlier, and then hopefully I'll be a "morning person."
2. Maybe if I clean out all the winter clothes, Spring will show up?!
3. We have a few events in the next months, and we are looking into having a few pieces made and altered. We are all so excited, and this is the fun stuff!!
What goals are you setting for yourself this month?!
Are you a goal-setter, and more importantly, a goal-getter?!
Happy March, friends!